Monday, July 15, 2013

Another Wonderful Week!

Today was so exciting! Look at Sister Silva's happy face! It was only 76 degrees out (then again, it was only 11 a.m.). 


Why is 76 degrees so exciting, you may ask? On an average day, it's around 110 degrees. At 110, everything melts. Yes, everything. You know those peach gummy candies? Well we left them in the car for about an hour and when we came back they looked like this:


Despite the heat, I'm told that we're coming up on monsoon season here. Things might get interesting :)

It's been an incredible week! I love to see the Lord's hand in our lives. In one of my favorite verses, God says, "This is my work and my glory, to bring to pass the immortality and eternal life of man." Now, most companies and organizations have a mission statement. This is God's mission statement. His work, His focus, His goal, is to help us to learn and grow and become like Him. I don't know about you, but it makes me feel pretty special to know that God is doing everything he can to help me become more like Him each day. He really is actively involved in our lives, more than we notice sometimes.

Here's a picture of me with two of my favorite ward members, Denise and Eliora! Aren't they the cutest?


Well I hope you all have a wonderful week!



No comments:

Post a Comment