Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Where in the World is Sister Biancardi?

Well everyone! You'll never guess where I am? Las Cruces! That's right. I'll be serving here in Las Cruces for at least the next 6 weeks. It's been a great first week here with Sister Rivas. We've seen so many miracles and are having so much fun!


Thanksgiving was great! It was warm so we went to the park and made lots of friends there! It was so much fun! The ducks all had a thing for Sister Rivas and just kept following her!


Check out the beautiful mountains of Las Cruces!


In the south part of Las Cruces, there's a little town called Tortugas. It's really old and really Catholic. I wish I knew the story of how this little town came to be; all I know is they've got a beautiful old church!

No comments:

Post a Comment