Monday, January 6, 2014

A Pirate, a Chile Pepper and a Thought

The other day, the costumer in me just came out! I put together what I thought was a really cute outfit in the morning until I looked in the mirror and I realized I looked like a pirate! Somewhere in my subconscious I must really miss teaching Drama Camp every summer!


If you've never been to New Mexico, you're missing out! New Mexico is famous for it's chiles. The other day, we saw the world's biggest chile!


I've been studying in Jesus the Christ, which synthesizes the four gospels and other scriptures to tell the life of Christ. This week I'm on Christ's trial and crucifixion. Have you ever wondered about Simon the Cyrenian, who was asked to carry the Savior's cross? Many believe that he and his family were faithful followers of Christ, though no one knows if he was already a believer at the time that he carried Christ's cross. Can you imagine? Wouldn't that be an honor to be able to carry the cross of He who "has borne our griefs and carried our sorrows"? 

Hope you all have a wonderful week!

1 comment:

  1. Oh how I LOVE and MISS you Sister B. What an outstanding friend you are to me and an incredible missionary you are to our Father in Heaven!
    -Hermana Silva <3

    ReplyDelete