Tuesday, February 5, 2013

One Day More!

Well folks, it's finally happening! I'm going on a mission! Last night I was set apart as a full time missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and I fly out tomorrow. I can't even tell you how excited I am to go and study and teach the gospel of Christ. First I just need to pack up the oh-so-organized piles of stuff in the living room, have a wonderful last supper with my family, and throw the finishing touches on the skirt I sewed. Oh did I mention I sewed a skirt all by myself? With pockets. Every skirt ought to have pockets.

Unfortunately I have no entertaining mission stories to tell you yet, but by this time next week I will have plenty of them. So stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. I love the balloons on this page. I know you will enjoy the MTC! It was 32 years ago this month that I was there! Just soak it all in. I look forward to reading your blog over the next 18 months. We will pray for your success and safety. Love, Ellen Bradford

    ReplyDelete