Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Miracles and Tacos!


Well I've been in El Paso over a year and I FINALLY tried the infamous Chico's Tacos! They're delicious - rolled tacos drenched in a tomatoey sauce and covered in cheese with green chile!


The funny thing about being a missionary is that you count time in transfers (6 weeks periods) rather than in weeks or months. Every transfer you start a new planner and many missionaries like to decorate them. This week I had a good time looking over old planner from my mission. Aren't they pretty?


Great news! One of our favorite people is back from vacation! This is Laura! She is one of the happiest and sweetest people I know and we're so glad that she's here in El Paso again!

Did you know that 90% of life is your attitude? I've been setting the goal to always look for the good. And you know what? When I look for it, I always find it! You should try it!

Have a great day!




No comments:

Post a Comment